Home Adventure Dipped: Kayaking In Lagos Lagoon

Dipped: Kayaking In Lagos Lagoon

by Ifunanya
Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

Last weekend, I went kayaking in Lagos lagoon and must say, I like how comfortable I have become at immersing myself into new and usual situations. The kayaking is one and the socializing is another. To my greatest and quite pleasant surprise, my heart did not beat as erratically as I would have thought just before I stepped into the water. Socializing was not as exhausting either.

Kayaking in Lagos lagoon

For me, being by the water is one of the most relaxing things ever. I almost never pass up a chance to be by the water. This time I went kayaking on the lagoon with my friends from niadrenalin

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

Everyone was in high spirits, excited and looking forward to the experience

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

Show time.  Finally got to go into the water.

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

The waves got under my skin at first but I quickly got over it

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

Well.. I didn’t fall into the water…

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

A well deserved victory pose

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

“I told you I would row to the other side and back”

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

Sat down for a drink afterwards

Everyone say hi to Mr Seni Williams, the awesome man behind the kayaking gig

Kayaking in Lagos Lagoon

I get to scrap kayaking off my list and I had a great time too!!!

You may also like

7 comments

zaynab August 18, 2017 - 10:11 am

wow.. would love to try this but am scared of the water.

Ifunanya August 18, 2017 - 12:47 pm

Believe it or not I used to be scared of the water at some point. I think you just gotta try sha. I’m sure you’d love it.

Nifemi August 18, 2017 - 9:19 pm

This is beautiful…maybe someday I will overcome my phobia for water

Ifunanya August 19, 2017 - 6:26 am

I hope you do too. Thank you for the kind words😊

adele miner August 18, 2017 - 11:06 pm

Ah it looks like so much fun.. and these pictures are just gorgeous! I am so glad I cam across your blog too, I can see you have worked really hard on it and it is completely paying off, well done pretty lady! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com

Ifunanya August 19, 2017 - 6:27 am

Thank you for the kind words and yes, it was so much fun!!

Desire Uba November 16, 2017 - 11:55 pm

Such a brave heart you are! I would really like to do this! Looks quite fun.
I would just like to know if you need to know how to swim to do this, and the cost if possible.
Thank you!